Resident Types of Interior Design
Most preferable designs in Residential
- Modern Design or Sleek Design
- Modern is a broad design term that typically refers to a home with clean, crisp lines, a simple colour palette in other word sense of simplicity in every element including furniture.
- The use of materials that can include metal, glass and steel.
- Modern style started in 20th
- Minimalist Design
- Popular in Australia
- Near about same as modern design.
- It is defined by a sense of functionality and ultra-clean lines.
- It is more fluid as compare to ‘Modern’ and can represent a sense of currency with less adherence to one particular style.
- For example, contemporary style may include curving lines where as modern design does not.
- Mid-Century Modern (MCM)
- Design Style —— 1950-60
- MCM —— Modern + Minimalism
- Pared Down form natural or organic shapes such as “egg-shaped” chair.
- Easy to use contemporary designs and simple fabrications
- Many More
Scandinavian , Traditional etc